Rental Costs & Guidelines at Mission Site
Mission Site Available for Family Photos
Guidelines: Pictures to be taken during regular business hours or by special arrangement.
Historic Church Available for Weddings, Baptisms, Funerals
Cost per use: $100.00
Damage Deposit: $50.00
Historical building established in 1922 with original fixtures.
- The rental party is responsible for set-up.
- Church is to be left clean, take all belongings.
- Mission not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Inspection will be done to refund deposit.
- The consignment fee is 20%.
- The Lac La Biche Mission Historical Society is not liable for stolen consignment items.
- Gift Shop staff will display and sell items.
- The decision to accept consignment items is made by the Mission Historical Society and site administrator.
- Since the Mission closes at the end of August, there are two options: pick up unsold items or to leave items in the Gift Shop to be sold during off-season Mission special events.
- A consignment contract must be signed by the consignor and site administrator prior to items being sold in the Gift Shop.
- Information outlined in the contract includes but is not limited to: name, phone number, address, list of items, and price.