A class picture from 1896 during the Mission's time as a residential school.
A nun from the Daughters of Jesus feeding chickens
Métis residents of the area
Nuns and students in front of the Convent building in 1924.
The Mission became a boarding school in 1905, teaching boarding students as well as local children.
Harvesting potatoes at the Mission
The Rectory atop the hill where our grotto now sits
The Church after the 1921 tornado